top of page

Refund Policies

Cancellation of Agreements and Refund Policy


The student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. Those students who want to cancel the enrollment agreement or withdraw from the college shall obtain a refund by the following policies and procedures:


The institution shall refund 100 percent of the amount paid for institutional charges, less a reasonable deposit or application fee not to exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250), if notice of cancellation is made through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. The institution shall also provide a pro rats refund paid for institutional charges for students who have completed 60 percent or less of the period of attendance. No refund is made after 60 percent of the attendance period is complete. In order to cancel this enrollment agreement with California Victor University, the student shall mail or deliver to the address on the first page of this agreement a signed and dated form of “Notice of Cancellation,” “Leave of Absence” or “Withdrawal Notice” along with “Refund application” to the attention of the California Victor University emir affair office. Then, the refund shall be made to the student within 45 days following California Victor University’s receipt of the cancellation notice. The refund excludes non-refundable registration fees. If the student has received federal student financial aid funds, the student is entitled to a refund of moneys not paid from federal student financial aid program funds. If the student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund.


If the student is eligible for a loan guaranteed by the federal or state government and the student defaults on the loan, both of the following may occur:


1)The federal or state government or a loan guarantee agency may take action against the student, including applying any income tax refund to which the person is entitled to reduce the balance owed on the loan.


2)The student may not be eligible for any other federal student financial aid at another institution or other government assistance until the disrepair.

CALIFORNIA VICTOR UNIVERSITY : 708 W.Holt Ave. Pomona, CA91768    


Tel 909.671.4038  Fax 909.671.4086  E-mail: , /


Any questions a student may have regarding this enrollment agreement that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Post secondary Education at 1747 N. Market Blvd., Suite 225, Sacramento, CA 95834 or P.O. Box 980818 West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818,, (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897, (916) 574-8900 or by fax (916) 263-1897.


A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Post secondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 toll-free or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s Internet web site


Note: If a student completed more than 60% of the scheduled hours in the curter term(actual hours attended divided by hours in the semester), then he or she will owe the full amount of tuition charged for the term


including, nurtured equipment, books, materials and copy charges. The student will be not entitles to a refund. For the purpose of determining the amount you owe for the time you attended, you shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the course when any of the following occurs:


•You notify the Register’s office of you withdrawal.

•The school terminates your enrollment

•You fail to attend classes for ten(10)consecutive school days

bottom of page